Role: Bakery Manager, Full Time (35+ hours per week, £12.50 per hour.)
4 days per week, evenings and weekends off.
- Preparing cookie dough.
- Preparing blondies/brownies.
- Baking cookies.
- Managing a team during preparation days.
- Stocktakes & placing orders.
- Ensuring all HACCP procedures are maintained.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours, and lift up to 20kg.
- Shifts may start as early as 6am, so you must be able to get yourself to the bakery (Dennistoun) for then.
- Knowledge of HACCP procedures.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a professional bakery/kitchen environment.
- At least 1 year’s experience in managing/supervising a professional bakery/kitchen environment.
- Full UK driving licence.
- ABBA stan.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is organised, conscientious and enthusiastic. As well as being self sufficient, you must also be able to delegate and manage a team, whilst adhering to our strict quality + hygiene standards.
This role sits closely alongside Jacky, the owner of Full Circle Bakes. You’ll be assisting her in the day-to-day running of the bakery and work as her second in command, therefore a strong work ethic and attention to detail are key attributes.
This is not an entry level position - and requires a strong knowledge of professional kitchen environments, and baking in particular.
What can we offer you?
At Full Circle Bakes, we are committed to ensuring our staff have a positive and supportive working environment, as well as a good work/life balance. In addition to this role having evenings and weekends off, we also provide lunch + coffees on shift, as well as a monthly employee baked good allowance! As we are a rapidly growing business, there will be many opportunities for future progression within the business, as we would love for our staff to grow with us.
Please email all applications to email@example.com, with “Bakery Manager” as the subject.
The following information must be provided in your application:
- Your CV.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you want to work with us! We aren’t looking for a formal cover letter, just to try and get a vibe of who you are, and what you’re all about!
- What is your favourite cheese and why?
We have a provisional closing date of midday on Friday the 16th of July with the aim of holding interviews the following week. However, as it is hugely important we find the right candidate for this role, we may leave applications open for longer if necessary!