Role: Kitchen Assistant, Part Time (15+ hours per week, £10 per hour.)
- Weighing ingredients.
- Weighing cookie dough.
- Stuffing cookies.
- Assisting with brownie/blondie preparation.
- Cleaning and tidying.
- Elementary food hygiene certificate.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours, and lift up to 20kg.
- Shifts may start as early as 6am, so you must be able to get yourself to the bakery (east end) for then.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate.
- At least 6 month’s experience in a bakery/kitchen environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP procedures.
- Full UK driving licence.
- ABBA stan.
Full Circle Bakes is a rapidly growing business and we’re evolving as we grow. You’d be joining the team at a pivotal moment in the business, which is both exciting and challenging! The ideal candidate will be willing to get stuck in at the deep end and pitch in when things get intense (and things WILL, get intense.) As we grow, we want to nurture our staff to take on new roles and responsibilities within the business. So whilst this position is initially for a part time kitchen assistant, there is the opportunity for progression to a full time management role for the right candidate as the business grows.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Kitchen Assistant” as the subject. The following information must be provided in your application:
- Your CV.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you want to work with us! We aren’t looking for a formal cover letter, just to try and get a vibe of who you are, and what you’re all about!
- What is your favourite ABBA song and why?
Applications will close at midday on Monday the 31st of May, and interviews will be held next week.